[3830] WPX SSB NR7DX(K7ABV) SOAB(TS) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 25 18:02:08 PDT 2012

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NR7DX
Operator(s): K7ABV
Station: K7ABV

Class: SOAB(TS) HP
QTH: MT

Club: Northern Rockies DX Association

Comments:

Well the FTDX-5000D did just fine, had to use some of it's features to null out
loud stations next to each other, but for the most part I had no problem most
of the time...10 meters did it's usual thing good to SA...15 was open to EU,
but not early in the am...later and some big signals...didn't even look at
40/80 meters, 20 was open til I went to bed anyhow..got my 7 hours of rest each
night ...did better than last year, so i was happy and want to thank you all for
some nice time..