[3830] WPX SSB N4VDL SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 25 19:02:44 PDT 2012

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: N4VDL
Operator(s): N4VDL
Station: N4VDL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Macon, Ga
Operating Time (hrs): 12:15

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Just got on to pass out the rare N4 prefix and work some DX, but found myself
staying much longer. Enjoyed the test and wish I had been able to play on
Sunday. Thanks to everyone who pulled my weak 100 watt signal out of the
pile-ups.

Only two q's on 160 and 7 on 80. Twenty was my best band with 15 following
pretty close behind. Ten and forty were virtually tied. My log doesn't break
out the bands or mults so I didn't fill out the form.

Every time I operate in a contest I think about how much better I could do if I
had my Extra Class license. Time to bear down before the question pool changes
in June!

See you in the Georgia QSO Party in April.

73,
David+