[3830] WPX SSB WI7N SO(A)AB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 25 20:16:34 PDT 2012

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: WI7N
Operator(s): WI7N
Station: WI7N

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: oREGON
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

A fun contest, although I've never quite figured out how to deal with an
operator who says, "We've worked before" and then says "Your QSO number was
xxx" and the number he quotes is several hundred higher than your current QSO
number, and he refuses to listen or work you again.  This seems to happen a lot
when KI7N and I (WI7N) are both in the same contest!

The other annoying thing is operators who repeat your QSO number, and say "Is
that a roger?" and the number is wrong, and you say "Negative...negative," and
give the proper contact number, but the guy ignores you and moves on anyway."

 Oh well, I guess those problems are just part of the contest experience.