[3830] WPX SSB LN5O(LA6FJA) SO(A)AB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 26 06:47:50 PDT 2012

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: LN5O
Operator(s): LA6FJA
Station: LA5O

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Snertingdal JP50
Operating Time (hrs): 35,8

Club: Lima Alfa Contest Club

Comments:

WOW! What a weekend :)

Planned to do SO40m due heavy Auroral activity before the weekend...but when I
woke up the BAND was rocking.. the best openings I ever had experienced in my
ham carrier!
thanks for all QSO with LN5O.

20m is too  narrow when Worldwide Contest are going on and lot of QRG
figthings!!!

we need to expand 20m at least 100 khz like 15m... so I ran 15m when 20m didn't
had enough space!

15m Antenna was not rotable so LOST lot of JA,VK,ZL, KH6 on the longpath.
160m was done with S&P.
New 40m 4 Square did rock to East, and was the best antenna compared to shorty
40m

Station Description: TS2000 + TS2000 (2nd RIG TS2000 had some problems, so
swapped to TS850)
Antenna(s): 5el 20m yagi, 6el 15 + 10/15m Stack Tribander EU/NA, 40m 4 square +
2el + INV-VEE, 80m 4el array, 160m dipole/vertical,

Thanks again for all the QSO and see you again next contest.

73s LA6FJA
Log will be uploaded to LOTW.