[3830] WPX SSB ON3DI SOAB QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 26 06:52:54 PDT 2012

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: ON3DI
Operator(s): ON3DI
Station: ON3DI

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH:

First operating of 2012. I wasn't sure that I would participate the whole
countest, the joy was al little bit gone. I started a little bit late, but I
worked first VE3EJ and HK1T on 40m, the fun could begin.
Normally is 40m 'my band', so I really surprised me that I have more QSO's on
20m. 15m was no so good for me, a lot of Russian stations and late on Sunday
some VE and K stations.
A great thanks to VU3DJQ, he is the first VU station I work and it was on 20m.
I must say, he was also weak;-)Also the first JA stations on 20m.

A big congratulations also for the American operators, I know that I am weak
with my 5w, but it is no problem for them, the have like always good ears!

Big thanks also to my parents (my big fans), they did everything that I
asked:-)

It is my best WPX contest SSB ever.
Equipments: yeasu FT817, 5W, home made vertical and N1MM.

CU, 73 ON3DI