[3830] WPX SSB 3G1B(@CE1RLP) M/M HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 26 07:04:51 PDT 2012

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: 3G1B
Operator(s): CE1DY, CE1UMY, CE1VIL, XQ1KZ, CE1CRG, CE1GWR, CE1DIQ, CA1NAQ, CE1WVC, CD-6041
Station: CE1RLP

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Antofagasta, Chile

   20: 1136
   15: 1040
   10: 1284

Club: CE CONTEST GROUP

Comments:

NEW CE M/M Record ..!!
Thanks for all the contacts.  This contest is a lot of fun for Radio Club La
Portada/Cavancha Contest Team.  This year we used for the first time a new
fullsize OWA  Yagi for 20 mts from Superbertha...and wow !! a world of
difference.
The activity seemed a bit lower than last year but, we made more QSO's and
mults.

Nick, XQ1KZ
3G1B Contest team leader