[3830] WPX SSB LZ12FDAY(LZ1UK) SO(A)AB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 26 07:07:30 PDT 2012

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: LZ12FDAY
Operator(s): LZ1UK
Station: LZ1KFM

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: Plovdiv
Operating Time (hrs): ~34

Another opportunity to use the fine equipment of LZ1KFM.
The contest started well on low bands…but Saturday I had to go to my work
again till midday, so I lost the best propagation on 10m and 15m to E/SE.
I tried to compensate that, but I was tired…
Great condition on 15m but with low power it’s not very easy to keep a
frequency for run.
Many operators were confused by my call sign…there were even some jokes…I
can imagine what would be if the contest was in CW hi hi.

73 to all of you and CU in the next one …de LZ1UK/Savi.