[3830] WPX SSB SN2M(SP2XF) SO(A)SB80 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 26 10:10:38 PDT 2012

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: SN2M
Operator(s): SP2XF
Station: SP2XF

Class: SO(A)SB80 HP
QTH: Plonczynek JO92PR

   80: 1254

TNX for all QSO's.
My first full time effort in SSB, 3rd contest from the new QTH.

Low bands is not the best choice for the actual period (solar cycle). The
activity is low and propagation much worse than in the last few years.

I know I was putting lot's of dB in EU, but still lacking reasonable TX antenna
for DX's, so only 8% of all QSO's count for 6 pts.

RIG: IC 775 & IC 765 + PA
TX ant: 164m delta loop
RX ant: 1xK9AY n/s/w/e & 250m beverage for USA

Best 73's and CU in SP DX Contest
Mac SP2XF