[3830] WPX SSB HI3EPR SOSB10 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Mar 28 06:26:26 PDT 2012

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: HI3EPR
Operator(s): HI3EPR
Station: HI3EPR

Class: SOSB10 LP
QTH: DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

This contest was great although of the local intentional interferences made by a
very famous big cheating station.

The interferences consist in a CW Beacon, maybe built in (like a FT-857D)
preprogramed cw beacon @29 ~ 30 WPM, that said, "AGAIN AGAIN" (can't understood
the purpose)...Maybe was funny for this station located in locator FK49EL.

In 10 meters the propagation was normal, i open the contest with Japan's
stations, Europe in the morning (next day), and at afternoon some contacts in
INDONESIA. (YB1), Qatar, United Arab Emitrates and other special multipliers.

Thank a lot to my contest crew HI3CC, HI3A/AD4Z (my Uncle),HI3K, HI3TT.

Congrats to HI8KW & HI8GPR(FT) operators in 160 & 80 Meters repct.

HI8GPR was using a K3 transceiver with excellents results for his first time.

Thanks Alfred HI8CR for milk chocolate support.

At free time, we took some instruments like bongoes and guitars, playiing so
funny songs.

See you at next contest, hope we won't have new interferences from the cw pig.

Equipment:

-Elecraft K3 Transceiver
-EPRSDR @192Khz 24Bit, Panadapter interface
-CuschCraft 7 Elements 10 Meters beam