[3830] WPX SSB YU5R(YU6DX) SOSB10 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Mar 30 08:08:30 PDT 2012

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: YU5R
Operator(s): YU6DX
Station: YU5R

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: Bobovo
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: YU Contest Club

Comments:

Because repairing antennas, we were not able to do our favorite category M / 2.
Therefore I decided to do a "daily" band, I decided to be 10M.
The poor conditions on 10 meters for Europe, but a lot of strong signals from
the East.In the log almost 50% of Asia, I must mention a good response from
South America.Anyway, great experience and great fun are not absent..See you in
the CW part in May! 73' Alex , YU6DX