[3830] Rus DX UR5FCM SO CW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Mar 31 04:04:01 PDT 2012

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: UR5FCM
Operator(s): UR5FCM
Station: UR5FCM

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Odessa, KN56jk
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0         0         0
   80:  197     0        35        29
   40:  211     0        37        32
   20:    0     0         0         0
   15:   42     0        13        10
   10:    0     0         0         0
Total:  450     0        85        71  Total Score = 379,392

Club: RU-QRP CLUB

Comments:

Worked for glory in this test. It is like a test this year! It reminded me that
I do not work RDXC, and type of CQ WPX ... It was a lot of DH plants. I am for
the first time held a connection with the VK (VK2IM to 40m), BY (BY5CD to 15m),
and others, although the equipment and the antenna were a little energy. It
worked a lot of areas of Russia ... However, the passage of HF was willing to
be better because most of the bonds held on 40 and 80m. Sorry did not work on
20 meters, it might be more QSO... At night, broke down and went to bed ...
Maybe it would be even more connections in the 80m. Thanks to the organizers
for this test and see you in 2013, 73!