[3830] 7QP KT7E SOSSB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 6 01:30:17 PDT 2012

                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: KT7E
Operator(s): KT7E
Station: KT7E

Class: SOSSB HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:          11
   40:         134
   20:         307
   15:         123
----------------------------
Total:   0     575      0  Mults = 55  Total Score = 63,250

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

This was fun. 20 meters was the money band but 15M and 40M worked as well. I Had
some family things to do but this was my first 7th Area QSO Party. Thank you to
all that I worked and I know there were many I just couldn't copy with the QRM.
N1MM had just a few glitches, mine didn't want to take multipule counties so I
had to do additional entries. N1MM also lost radio contact several times, who
knows why, but it only locked up once or twice. An improvement over the last
contest. All the equipment worked well the KW 950SDX, Alpha 87A and SteppIR had
no issues at all. Thank you for all that I worked and you patience. I'm really
getting the contest bug from our club leader K7ZS Kevin and the rest of the
group. Its all his fault. hihi BTW if you had time to look, the hugh crystal
clear moon was magnificent!! How come these scoring charts are never the same
as the scoring charts on N1MM? Just wondering...

73 and take care
Joe KT7E