[3830] ARI AB1J SO Mixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 6 07:18:57 PDT 2012

                    ARI International DX Contest

Call: AB1J
Operator(s): AB1J
Station: AB1J

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Waltham, EMA

   40:   13     0        4      14
   20:    9     0       20      24
   15:   29     4       22      38
   10:
------------------------------------
Total:   51     4       46      76  Total Score = 42,488

When conditions are good this is a neat contest, but not this
weekend at this QTH. The Italians put forth a good effort,
but they can't control the sun.

CW was the most productive mode but the
livin' was easier on RTTY. Had a few SSB QSOs just because I
could but they were all tough. In any case, it was just a
casual, laid-back effort in non-Cycle 24. Something to do
until the rain stopped and I could mow my lawn before it
turned into a pasture.

See you in the WPX-CW.

73,
Kermit, AB1J