[3830] 7QP NE7D SOCW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 6 08:49:21 PDT 2012

                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: NE7D
Operator(s): NE7D
Station: NE7D

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: ORMAR
Operating Time (hrs): 16:43

----------------------------
Total:  718     0       0  Mults = 65  Total Score = 139,620

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Did this one from home this year as a single-op and decided to make a serious
effort so spent much more time in the chair than usual.

For some reason, N1MM docked me one mult when I rescored at the end.  It showed
my first Alaska Q as AK in the prefix column and I think it gave one of my 10 DX
slots to it.  I only show 9 DX stns as mults. (??)

Checked 10 occasionally, but must not have been during openings as I only made
6 Q's -- same as on 160! 15 was productive, but spotty -- 20 seemed to be the
money band.  Went to 40 kinda late and it was noisy, but went back to it in the
final 30 minutes as I couldn't make anything more happen on 80 or 160.  As
usual, I keep learning from every contest about where to be when!

Great fun -- I did well (for me) -- tnx for all the participation!
73, Rock  NE7D (ORMAR), Salem, OR