[3830] NewEngQP N4PN Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 6 18:18:40 PDT 2012

                    New England QSO Party

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Macon, GA

   80:     15       17
   40:     64       53
   20:    127      297
   15:     29       11
   10:      1        1
------------------------
Total:    236      379  Mults = 67  Total Score = 57,017

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Tom, K1KI and all the others for making this just a
great QSO Party...

Sure there are some tired mobiles operators tonight...but, thanks
to Bob, WA1Z for the most Q's this year - 29, followed by Jay, W1UJ
with 17, Tom, K1KI with 15. Also, thanks to N1JEO who kept finding
me on SSB for 8 contacts. Also, on Sunday, Brian, NJ1F with
4 Q's...

W1NG led the way among the fixed stations with 10 contacts, and
my only two contacts on 10 meters....and Randy (K5ZD) WR1TC with
7 Q's and WB1Z with 6....lots with 5 Q's...thanks to all...

On Sunday, it looked no sweep this year...missed WA1Z in Franklin,
VT....Tom, K1KI gave me SAGME at 1640z Sunday, leaving
on Franklin, VT. Seventeen minutes later, at 1657z, N1DXR called
me on 20 SSB with FRAVT for the sweep....He asked me if I would
QSL, as he needed GA for WAS....I sed "send ur QSL on down"!!

Condx, especially on 20m, were outstanding....worked a bunch of QRP
stations running 5 to 10w and one station running 1 watt....

See ya next year!!

73, Paul, N4PN