[3830] NewEngQP N1BUG Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon May 7 15:30:19 PDT 2012

                    New England QSO Party

Call: N1BUG
Operator(s): N1BUG
Station: N1BUG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PIS ME

   10:      7
------------------------
Total:    933       0  Mults = 85  Total Score = 158,610

This was my first NEQP effort. Having been very inactive for over a year due to
a local noise problem, I decided to get on for a little code practice. Warm
weather meant my local noise maker should be mostly off. I only intended to
operate for a few hours. Yeah, right! That never works. Once I get rolling, I
can't seem to stop. I did take time off for meals and to chase 7O6T on 160m.

My score probably could have been better. I didn't chase mults at all. In fact
no S&P. I was primarily practicing op skills so I chose to run 100%. I'm sure
it hurt my score.

K1KI/m about blew me out of the chair when he called me from PIS ME. Tom said
"in Milo" so he may have been just up the street!

FT-2000, HB 4CX1500B. 10/15/20m, TA-33 @ 30'. 40m, inv V @ 75' + Beverages.
80m, inv V @ 87' + Beverages.

Thanks to the organizers and all who called me.

73,
Paul N1BUG