[3830] 7QP N7XU(K4XU) MobileCW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon May 7 21:45:50 PDT 2012

                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: N7XU
Operator(s): K4XU
Station: N7XU

Class: MobileCW LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 17:10

----------------------------
Total:  809     0       0  Mults = 60  Total Score = 48,540

Long day in the saddle. Almost everything went right. I listened on 10m a few
times but there was nothing there.

Next year I'm going to upgrade from the TS50 to a TS480, get the computer
connected to the rig, and work on more efficient antennas than the Hustler
pitchfork triband traps. "Mobile antennas should not be 50Ω at resonance."

Thanks to my driver and security consultant, KI6Y, and to those who followed me
around. And thanks to all for your support of the 7QP.

73,
Dick  k4xu