[3830] FlQP N3AWS/M4 SO MobileSSB QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu May 10 14:03:05 PDT 2012

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: N3AWS/M4
Operator(s): N3AWS
Station: N3AWS/M4

Class: SO MobileSSB QRP
QTH: FL

   40:
   20:         276
   15:           1
   10:
--------------------
Total:   0     277  CW Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 50  Total Score = 21,550

Conditions on Saturday were unbelievable!  For the first time I was actually
able to run successfully on 20 meters SSB while QRP mobile.  I activated 16
counties and gave one op his last for the SWEEP!

I used my Icom 756 Pro II, Hustler antenna, and 2010 Kia Soul.  Biggest problem
was RF getting into the computer and deleting previous QSO's.  Thanks to all the
patient OPs who stood by while I tried to get the Acer Asspire to behave!

This will likely be my last year as a mobile for a while.  I am transferring to
Goodfellow AFB as Chief of the Medical Staff for my next assignment.  I love
handing out the counties.  Just wish I were as good as some others!

73,

Thanks to all the FCG who make this wonderful QSO Party possible each and every
year.

Jim N3AWS/m4

73 & OJ!