[3830] 7QP HA1AG M/S LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri May 11 00:57:13 PDT 2012

                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: HA1AG
Operator(s): HA1AG
Station: HA1AG

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Gyorujbarat-hegy

   20:   54     52
----------------------------
Total:   54     52      0  Mults = 59  Total Score = 16,048

Fun contest as always, working 7's from central EU is still thrilling after 25
years. I spent the evening on CW and the morning on SSB. CW was 98% S&P, SSB
was 100% run. Great condx in the morning.

I got 6 new counties. I guess I need an other 78 runs of this contest to
complete 7th call area for usa-ca.

I connected to the cluster but it was pretty useless.

15m antenna not completed before the weekend.  :( It would have been cool to
work a few more there.

ft-1000mp, alpha91B, 4 el mono

73, zoli ha1ag