[3830] 7QP WN7T/M MobileSSB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat May 12 15:11:22 PDT 2012

                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: WN7T/M
Operator(s): WN7T
Station: WN7T

Class: MobileSSB HP
QTH: WAKNG WAKTT WACHE

  160:
   80:          16
   40:          51
   20:          26
----------------------------
Total:   0      93      0  Mults = 23  Total Score = 4,278

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

I had a very late start, but it was a lot of fun. I started in Seattle at about
21:30Z and headed out on I-90. After reaching Cle Elum, I headed over the
Blewett Pass in WA state. 20 meters was very interesting into Europe in the
afternoon. I admit this was a very lazy last minute affair on my part.

TU to all that pulled my out of the ether and TU to the 7QP folks who run this
thing.

Station: Toyota Tacoma with IC-7000, Metron MA1000b and Hi-Q 5-160RT antenna.
Power: 500 Watts...

73

Paul WN7T/m