[3830] CQ-M N8UM M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 13 05:50:41 PDT 2012

                    CQ-M International DX Contest

Call: N8UM
Operator(s): N8UM + RBN NETWORK
Station: N8UM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: TN

  160:    0     0       0
   80:   27     0      12
   40:   80     0      24
   20:  237     0      50
   15:   53     0      22
   10:    0     0       0
---------------------------
Total:  418     0     108  Total Score = 111,448

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Fair to good conditions.  20 meters stayed open to EU and Asia late into the
night.  80 had incredible signals but no activity.  Very low QRN for this
time of year.  The Yeman DXpedition ate up 15 kc  of 40/20 and 15. A modest
gain antenna has changed the 20 meter contribution to my score in a big way.
 I am beginning to wonder if November 2011 was the best 10 meter conditions
for this cycle?

K3
Alpha 9500
4 squares for 40 - 10
68 ft single vertical for 80 and K9AY Loops
50000 ft of radials