[3830] Volta RTTY W0RAA SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed May 16 09:58:42 PDT 2012

                    Volta RTTY DX Contest

Call: W0RAA
Operator(s): W0RAA
Station: W0RAA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Colorado

   20:  067  397   020
   15:  010  177   007
   10:
------------------------
Total:  077  574   027  Total Score = 1,193,346

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

One of my favorite contests, but this one was no fun from my RF Black Hole
location.  I have never seen such miserable conditions.  After 4 hours I threw
in the towel and called it quits.  Signals were not decoding very well. Had to
ask for repeats and was asked to repeat.  It just became a real PITA.
Hopefully 2013 will be better.  It sure couldn't be much worse.  Thanks to all
wh gave me a contact.