[3830] WPX CW W4QO SO(A)AB QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 27 17:26:04 PDT 2012

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: W4QO
Operator(s): W4QO
Station: W4QO

Class: SO(A)AB QRP
QTH: GA

Total:  855  Prefixes = 515  Total Score = 1,155,660

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Was it just me or was 40M rather weird.  I was asked a lot for repeats but I
noticed I was not alone as there were many requests!  Had a ball.  I never
felt
like I was hitting my stride.  Conditions while good in many ways left me
wondering if there were pathes that just didn't work.  I would have trouble
getting a response from the western half of the country but turn around and
work JAs on 40M.  It was, in the end, my best effort in WPX at QRP.  Thanks for
digging me out.

Wkg condx: K3/10 at 5 watts - tribander at 60' and horiz loop at 75'