[3830] WPX CW N5XZ SOSB15 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 27 17:28:55 PDT 2012

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: N5XZ
Operator(s): N5XZ
Station: N5XZ

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: TX

   15: 1093

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Plannded on doing this part time only and actually put a few more hours into it
than I had planned. Decided at the last minute to go single band 15 meters. I
think I made a good choice. Very strange conditions...15 meters was open to EU
all evening when it should have favored Japan. The band was still open at
midnight both nights...incredible! Looking forward to the next one already!

Rig: K3/P3
Amp: Alpha 78
Ant: 4 el SteppIR @ 75 ft.
S/W: N1MM