[3830] WPX CW KO7X SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 27 17:37:48 PDT 2012

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KO7X
Operator(s): KO7X
Station: KO7X

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Wyoming

Total:  890  Prefixes = 510  Total Score = 1,002,660

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

I could see 1 meg in my sights on Sunday so I stuck with it long enough to just
get past it. What can you say about the conditions on 15 meters except WOW.
I'll say it backwards - WOW. I recall back in the 80s we had a similar opening
during the CW WPX when 15 stayed open for nearly the entire 48 hours of the
contest. Huge signals from all continents at the same time Sunday afternoon.
Good stuff.