[3830] WPX CW WS7L SO(A)AB(TS) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 27 18:17:27 PDT 2012

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WS7L
Operator(s): WS7L
Station: WS7L

Class: SO(A)AB(TS) HP
QTH: OR

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

15 was clearly the money band. It was on fire! Not much on 10 meters. Mostly
heard the same dozen or two SA stations that I'd already worked whenever I
checked it. Also got VK, ZL, FK and KH6 there.

The high point was working my "cousin" US7L. I'm not sure if I was the only WS7
multiplier. Didn't hear or see spots for any others. Sometimes the "ordinary"
prefixes are rare anyway. Didn't work my first and only "N9" until the last 90
minutes.

73 and thanks for the Q's
Carl WS7L