[3830] WPX CW NS1S(@WW4LL) M/2 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 27 18:34:23 PDT 2012

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NS1S
Operator(s): K9MUG, K1ZZI, WA1S, WA2MBP, W4DXX, W6OAT, KU8E, WW4LL
Station: WW4LL

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: GA

   20: 1864
   15: 1825

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

First, congratulations to Craig, K9CT and his team for a great score.

Everything played well, Asian runs on 15 were phenomenal and 20 was open all
night.  40 is normally our money band but was disappointing with high noise so
thanks to those that tried to work us but we had difficulty hearing on that
band.  10 flirted with good openings on occasion but they never really
materialized.

We assembled a great cw team who did a super job in this contest and everyone
made a great effort.  The comaradery was good, the smoked baby backs were great
yesterday and the pool was open so we all had a "large' time.

Thanks to everyone who helped make our Memorial Day weekend, very memorable!

73'.....Fred, WW4LL