[3830] WPX CW K6OK SO(A)AB(R) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 27 19:12:27 PDT 2012

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K6OK
Operator(s): K6OK
Station: K6OK

Class: SO(A)AB(R) LP
QTH: Sacramento
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Mother Lode DX & Contest Club

Comments:

15 meters was excellent. Considering I'm barefoot with low dipoles on the west
coast, it's not often I get DL, G, F, etc. in my log, so it was exciting to
work a few. All search and pounce. The first day I focused on DXCC entities,
which slowed my rate waiting for mini pileups to clear. The second day I
focused on domestic prefixes to add multipliers. Got up before dawn to get JA's
on 40 meters to grab 6-pointers.  73 Jim K6OK