[3830] WPX CW LZ0M(LZ2SX) SOAB QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon May 28 02:17:07 PDT 2012

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: LZ0M
Operator(s): LZ2SX
Station: LZ0M

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Balchik

Great Condition and lot of FUN even for QRP fellows .

It was my first time participation in WPX Contest in SO2R mode.
The propagation  was very good  and I had a lot of nice  QSO's.
(15 & 20 )m were crowded and just to say that rare DX were coming +(15 to 20)dB

over S 9.They definitely have good ears ,but will see how they copied my
exchange numbers in QSO's...
Sorry for inconvenience that at the end of contest I had to repeat a few times
,but you know after so many hours in the chair it is almost impossible to be
key expert ...hi...hi...
I definitely prefer to send using EL.key instead of PC when work with QRP.It is
more readable and I found that is funny on the other side too .So many stations
repeated my exchange numbers in reply just to check that they understood
me....Thank you very much !

For SO2R I used a home made box for phones only ,second radio and
GPN4B-vertical  were borrowed from our Amateurs Radio Club .You do NOT need
Band Pass Filters for QRP work so do not hesitate and try it .

For all participants a special greetings from me :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_Gemjk4L5s&feature=related

and will see you in LZ OPEN 20 M CONTEST this weekend :

http://www.lzopen.com/lzocc20/indexF.htm

Thanks for the members of LZ2KSB team for allowing me to touch this new SO2R
experience . I should say it is amazing and unforgettable !

73 Boyan

N1MM software V 11.12.0
2 Trcv x 5 wtts each
Hexbeam antenna (10-20)m