[3830] WPX CW 9A22P M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon May 28 02:41:46 PDT 2012

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: 9A22P
Operator(s): 9A1UN, 9A2NA, 9A5CW, 9A6XX, 9A8MM
Station: 9A22P

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JN65vg

   20: 1140
   15: 1847

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

We minimized the setup this time and spent very relaxful contest with no
technical issues :-)

We had 0.3M points advantage over OE3K on half time but then we could only
watch them building advantage by the end. Same happened to us in WPX SSB this
year and WPX SSB last year. We're starting to wonder what happens with us on
2nd day.

Amazing QSO performance by RU1A, ES9C, RT4F and very nice show up from
classical stations like OE3K, E7DX, DM6V, LX7I, 9A8M... lot of interesting
results :-)

73,
9A1P Team