[3830] WPX CW WO9S SOSB40 LP

Jonathan L. Rosner rosner at hep.uchicago.edu
Mon May 28 11:41:18 PDT 2012

            CQWPXCW Score Summary Sheet

        Start Date : 2012-05-26

     CallSign Used : WO9S
       Operator(s) : WO9S

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
              Band : 40M
             Power : LOW
              Mode : CW
  Default Exchange : 001
        Gridsquare : EN61ET

              Name : Jonathan Rosner
           Address : 5337 S. University Avenue
    City/State/Zip : Chicago  IL  60615
           Country : USA

      ARRL Section : IL
         Club/Team : Society of Midwest Contesters
          Software : N1MM Logger V11.12.0

         Band    QSOs    Pts  WPX
            7     434    1254  306
        Total     434    1254  306

             Score : 383,724
               Rig : FT847, IC706 (100 watts)

           Antenna : Low sloping 40 meter dipole

           Soapbox : Enjoyed the monoband operation.  Easier to get a run
                     going late in the contest, with calls from LU, PY, VK
                     a pleasant surprise.  About 15 hours of operation.

   I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
   established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
   correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
   bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

   Date : 2012-05-28        Signature : Jonathan L. Rosner