[3830] WPX CW N8II SOSB20 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon May 28 12:50:47 PDT 2012

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I was pretty tired Friday night and Saturday, so not many total hours. That was
a shame because night time conditions on 20 were great the first night, the 2nd
night open to most of EU, but poor to Asia. Saturday in 20Z was plagued by QRN
from storms probably in central PA. There were lots of interesting prefixes as
usual. It was worth some S&P time to get prefixes. I didn't spend much time
looking towards the USA, conditions were too good. Thanks for the Q's and
calls!