[3830] WPX CW SN8R(SP8ONZ) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue May 29 03:49:57 PDT 2012

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: SN8R
Operator(s): SP8ONZ
Station: SP8ONZ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Kunow

Club: SP DX Club

Comments:

five hours not worked interface, worked on an electronic key
 and the other hand loged on our computer, hi an interesting experience
 The second day of propagation was better, but I had to take a break rules,
which was used for the repair interface.
 Thank you all for the QSO's
 Rig: IC-765 (best receiver), TS-950SDX, FT-2000
 PA-GU43B
 ANT: 80-vertical delta loop
           Shortened 40-2 el yagi @ 33m
           20-6 el Yagi @ 30m
           15-6 el Yagi @ 30m
           10-6 el Yagi @ 10m

 P. S. Special thanks to Mirek VK6DXI who called me
 at 80 m, despite the reduced power-up to 400 W (the problem of interference in
antenna switch) and a few guys PY
 73's Richard