[3830] WPX CW 9A207T(@9A7T) M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue May 29 05:42:34 PDT 2012

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: 9A207T
Operator(s): 9A2EU, 9A4KJ, 9A5MR
Station: 9A7T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Falascak

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Spectacular conditions. 15 was king, opened late into night. One could work all
continents in less than 5 minutes. 10 meters gave its share with some multihop
Es into NA and F2 to SA. We had lot of problem to covince some operators that
we have 2 more numbers after 9A2. It was lot of repeating. For the first time
we worked more than 1000 prefixes and more than 5 million points. Our setup is
very simple: old faithful TS-950S + TL922 (abt 900 W), Spiderbeam (10/15/20),
oblong for 40m, 1/4 wave vertical for 80m and inverted V for 160m. Just 3 boys
and one radio and we had lot of fun. See you in the next one!
73 de Zlatko, 9A2EU