[3830] WPX CW OL4A(@OK1RF/OK1RI) M/2 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue May 29 12:18:16 PDT 2012

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: OL4A
Operator(s): OK1DO, OK1FFU, OK1RI, OK8WW/OM2TW, OM5AW, OM6NM
Station: OK1RF/OK1RI

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Brezina

   40: 1107
   20: 1774
   15: 2476

Nice contest with SUPER propagation on 15m, nothing spectacular on Low Bands -
actually the whole crowd was thrilled with 15m and omitted 40 +80m. We almost
forget for 160m - there was simply no time to spare there. We just made there
one short visit Sunday evening.
This contest was peculiar for us since the operators were coming and leaving so
to sum it up I was the only one present all the time.
Another peculiarity hard to remember was that NOTHING broke - no Murphy at all.
The only problem we had was loose connection in one CINCH - that is all.

We all had good time, and most of the discussions going on among the not
operating operators was already concerned about planned autumn C5A operations.

Thanks for QSO and hope to hear you again in the NEXT ONE.

73 !

Jiri - OK1RI