[3830] WPX CW E7DX(@E77DX) M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu May 31 07:48:21 PDT 2012

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: E7DX
Operator(s): 9A9R, E70R, E70T, E74A, E74IW, E75O, E76C, E77DX, E77E, E77XZ
Station: E77DX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Prijedor (JN84IX)

   20: 1174
   15: 1980

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

My contest week started with car accident in OE and ending in hospital.
I allready think about to skip the contest, but somehow finaly thursday evening
i decide to start from Vienna friday early morning.

Last multi Op all band contest we made from E7DX was in November 2011,
we had some plans to operate with some new hardware for inband but simply
there was not enough time to implement and to repair broken hardware.
Despite no time to prepeare the station for serios effort and some technical
problemms thanks to good condx we made our best MS result in WPX CW!

On otherside we had large crew during the weekend on the site, so we used
this oportunity to have nice and whole weekend long BBQ party....or better
to say other kind of contest including traditional bosnian food like
"cevapicici","sudjukice", "teletina ispod saca" and of course drinks like
"rakija", good croatian wine from Island Krk called "zlahtina", local bier and
of course our traditional contest drink "Jägermeister"!

This was not the best EU score like last year but this was probably most
enjoyable contest we had ever at E7DX!

Thanks for QSO and looking for eyeball QSOs on Hamradio in FHN/Germany!!

73 es best dx
in behalf of E7DX crew
E77DX Braco