[3830] NCCC RY-Sprint K6UFO(@W6YX) QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu May 31 19:10:02 PDT 2012

                    NCCC RTTY Sprint - Jun 1

Call: K6UFO
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: W6YX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   3      2
   40:   7      6
   20:   7      7
   15:   4      4
   10:   1      1
-------------------
Total:  22     20  Total Score = 440

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Drove down to Stanford a little later than usual.
Barely had time to get the computer and radio
settings switched from WPX CW and DXing over to
NS-RTTY.  I had perfect 599 copy on the W1AW
RTTY Bulletin on 18 MHz before the start, so prop
looked good. I started on 10m and got neighbor N6RO.

Then 4 QSOs x 4 Mults on 15m, wow!

20m was almost busy, providing 7 x 7.

40m was another 7 x 6 (almost identical), but I kept
getting beat out by N6RO, and had to find guys later...

80m was darn hard for QRP, still 90 minutes to sunset,
but I managed 3 x 3.

Made 5-bands with N6RO, thanks Ken!

Nice to work the familiar calls, and the extra bands
kept it interesting. Thanks for the fun!

K6UFO MORK CA

W6YX Stanford University:
10m: 6 el yagi at 70 ft
15m: 6 el yagi at 70 ft