[3830] CQWW SSB W5GAI SOSB/10 QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Nov 1 10:13:59 EDT 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W5GAI
Operator(s): W5GAI
Station: W5GAI

Class: SOSB/10 QRP
QTH: AUSTIN, TX

   10:  648    31      124

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

This contest was fun and exciting. 10M was wide open and signals loud.
I may have the only P29NI QSO in the contest. Was chatting with Hans
SM6CVX, operator at P29NI on 10 CW just before the contest and he
QSY'd to SSB to give me my first QSO. 10M was full end to end this
contest and lots of fun cruising up and down the entire band in S&P
mode, and to my surprise could work most stations heard. Sometimes,
when pileup was big, stored freq. and came back later to get a QSO.
Missed Zones 6,17,18,22,23,26,29,34,37