[3830] NCCC Sprint N6RO/RTTY LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Nov 2 00:30:37 EDT 2012

                    NCCC Sprint - Nov 2

Call: N6RO/RTTY
Operator(s): N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   5      3
   40:  23      9
   20:   6      6
Total:  34     18  Total Score = 612

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to W6SX for covering my butt on the RY announcements - I composed and
que'ed the announcements to the reflectors, but neglected to send!

RY was more fun tonite than CW.  If this sprint continues to grow in
popularity, we will need a few things done by volunteers/logger programmers:
1.  Build modules for loggers to handle NS RTTY for both dupe and no-dupe
events.  Most of us now have to calculate scores manually.
2. Routine scoring entry pages on 3830. No big deal, Bruce has supported this
event, don't know why no page tonite.
3.  Most important:  A leader to manage/announce, etc.  Need someone outside
NCCC to tackle this: how about N3QE, N0TA, W4OC.....