[3830] CQWW SSB EF8S(OH2BYS) SOSB/160 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Nov 2 15:24:55 EDT 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: EF8S
Operator(s): OH2BYS
Station: EA8CMX

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: Sardina

  160:  125    11       41

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

While being away 8 Months there had been som Thiefs stealing the Wires,
Coaxials, electricity Cables, cutting away every Inch, leaving only the
Connectors, Switches etc. Also the small Hands had cutted some Wires from
inside the Amplifier destroing it alittle bit. I had a big Box of Stubs in the
Carage. So I connected a long Cable from the Station to the Apartment and made
1 fixed Wire-Yagi before the Contest. I couldnt hear Allmost anybody so I
loosed, spent the Saturday constructing a 240 m long Beve from the Balcon to
Ethernity. Next Night the Listening was OK, but they didnt hear me, so I went
sleeping. The Sunday was the Day of repairing the smaller Amp. In the End of
the Contest I succeed to work about 100 Qs guite easy. The Name of the Game:
Growing my Patience. CU in 3 Weeks.