[3830] CQWW SSB VP5T(@VP5JM) M/M HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Nov 2 18:13:33 EDT 2012

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VP5T
Operator(s): WA2VYA K4QE
Station: VP5JM

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Turks and Caicos

  160:   61     8       14
   80:  456    17       70
   40: 1221    27       95
   20:  583    35      101
   15: 3149    33      107
   10: 1890    29       88

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Our party of three became a party of two when N2VW had to back out of the trip
at the last minute.  We were disappointed and so was Jack.  Hopefully, he will
be able to join us next year.

Hurricane Sandy split the driven element on our A4S on Thursday morning on her
way out of the Carribean.  We had no replacements for the center insulator
available, so we were down one tribander.  We used Jody's Hy-Tower instead.

Given our crippled state, we were quite pleased with our final result.

Thanks for all the Qs!  See you in 2013!