[3830] SS CW N4DJ Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 4 21:40:52 EST 2012

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N4DJ
Operator(s): N4DJ
Station: N4DJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

My goal was to beat my last years CW score by breaking 100K.  I made about 80
more Q's and with more possible sections this year I did it! I had hoped for
about 100 more Qs but just did not get the run rates going.  Missed DE and NT,
so no sweep this year (unless I get busy in the SSB test)

Rig was my new K3 and the old Drake L7 running 700 watts.
Antennas were just my usual assortment of wires.

73,
Don