[3830] SS CW K2PO Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 4 21:49:35 EST 2012

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K2PO
Operator(s): K2PO
Station: K2PO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Oregon

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Got off to my best start (312 Qs in the first 4 hours).  But the wheels fell off
when I moved to the low bands, and my score never recovered.

I went to bed lacking only DEL for a sweep (EWA was my next-to-last), and N3DXX
helpfully appeared this morning when 20m opened.  First sweep in a long time.
(My singleton sections were AB, NL, NNY, NT, ONN and VT.)

Kudos to those '09, '10, '11 and '12-check hams who are able to keep up with
the 25 wpm crowd.

73,

Bill, K2PO
Portland, OR