[3830] SS CW W6YI Multi-Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 4 22:29:57 EST 2012

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W6YI
Operator(s): N6AN,N6KI,N6MJ,K6AM,W6YI
Station: W6YI

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: San Diego

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thank you to everyone for all the contacts. We were presently surprised to see
such great participation from the area devastated by hurricane Sandy. We were
happy to see those hams are making progress towards recovery and we wish them
all the best.

Before the contest, the team was worried about working all the new Ontario
Sections. However, the ve3 gang was out in force and we were able to snag all
the new sections. Special thanks to Ve4mg for our last section. His qso was 3
hours 34 minutes into the contest which is our best time to make a clean
sweep.

 I would like to thank the entire team for an outstanding job. Our  highest
hourly total was 143 during the first hour and several hours above 100.

This year conditions were worse than last year at this qth. 15, 20 and 40
meters were good. The other bands were so-so. See everyone in the ssb contest,
73's, Jim, w6yi.