[3830] SS CW K0TG SO Unlimited LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 4 22:41:35 EST 2012

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: K0TG

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: MN

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Very good conditions this weekend I thought. With the exception of 10. 15 was
OK, but just OK. I did not hear many QSO counts in the 1K range. QSO's down all
around??

I was sweating out a sweep all day Sunday up to 2300Z when KD4POJ called for
ND. Good thing he did as I never worked another one. NNY was a tough one as
usual. Finally got them an hour or so before ND.

I was able to do some running and that was great.  Sometimes on LP that just
does not work from this QTH.

73, John  K0TG