[3830] SS CW VE6EX Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 4 22:44:20 EST 2012

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: VE6EX
Operator(s): VE6EX
Station: VE6EX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Banff gates AB

Club: Alberta Clippers

Comments:

HI all;
   Banged pretty hard on this one. The Big Kenwood was perkin' and I was goin'
fer it!!! Sure does'nt compare with the amp ; mind a bit of a light wt amp.
Thanks for the Q's all. I did my best and went on for more. I worked Barry and
a few for the VE6 mult so 1000+ of you all got by best pass + others.... QRP
got special ears....see you in the next one. This was an epic ARRL event!!!!
DML VE6EX..