[3830] SS CW NX6T(@W6HCD) Multi-Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 4 23:57:06 EST 2012

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): N6KI, WB6NBU, N7VM, K4RB
Station: W6HCD

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: SDG

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions not as good as 2011 as SFI was down but bands were very quiet
and the  Santa Ana weather condition that started Sunday morning did not cause
any noise issues.We did very well on Mults and by Sunday's start we were just
missing Delaware but finally came up with 2 or 3 Delaware stations for the
Sweep mid afternoon Sunday. We were hoping for 1,000 Qs but 3 Ops had to bail
just before the contest.