[3830] SS CW N0YY SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 5 09:27:07 EST 2012

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N0YY
Operator(s): N0YY
Station: N0YY

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Iowa

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Always a fun effort - although this year Mr. Murphy didn't just visit - he moved
in!  Company travel had me gone until later Saturday evening - So I knew this
was going to part time.  Rotor locked up and refused to budge with the antennas
pointed south.

So I took advantage of what I could and got in it for fun and practice.  My
apologies to those off the side of the beam where it was difficult to hear with
the adjacent thumping and pumping!

Until next year...