[3830] SS CW K4EU Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 5 11:51:04 EST 2012

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K4EU
Operator(s): K4EU
Station: K4EU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

As always this was just me and my radio unassisted.  Missed NNY for the
sweep.....  Note that I wasn't alone in that regard.  Saturday night the QRN on
80m was really bad so quit early at 0400Z, right after the Alabama-LSU football
game.....  Having a HDTV in the shack made it palatable - Same on Sunday
afternoon watching the NFL.  80m appeared to be quieter on Sunday night but
there wasn't the volume of stations that would have been on the previous
night.....  Congrats to those with bigger scores and the ability to stay BIC
much longer than me.  Thanks to all of you for the QSO's....

73.....//Steve K4EU

FT-1000/Field
QRO HF-2500DX Amp
8 ele Log Periodic 20/15/10 @ 55'