[3830] ARRL SS CW KL2R MS HP

Two Rivers Contest Club kl2r.akradio at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 12:34:37 EST 2012

Contest         : ARRL Sweepstakes
Callsign        : KL2R
Mode            : CW
Category        : Multi Operator - Single Transmitter (MS)
Overlay         : ---
Band(s)         : All bands (AB)
Class           : High Power (HP)
Zone/State/...  : AK
Locator         : BP64KU
Operating time  : 21h29

 BAND   QSO DUP SECT  POINTS
-----------------------------
  160     0   0    0       0
   80     2   0    0       4
   40    82   1   11     160
   20   165   1   23     330
   15   328   3   23     656
   10    54   0   26     108
-----------------------------
TOTAL   631   5   83    1258
=============================
    TOTAL SCORE : 104 414

Dupes are not included in QSO counts neither avg calculations

Operators       : N1TX, KL7SB
Soapbox         : It was a real pleasure to host Steve KL7SB at KL2R for
the first time.  The beginning was not auspicious. He got stuck in snow in
near the driveway.  Nevertheless, we were quick out of the gate once we got
the op in the right seat. The Clean Sweep was just a dream initially.  By
Sunday AM, we thought there might be a chance.  GTA and ND were MIA.  Then
we were pessimists again when N7IV (QRP) had no spots for some time and
people began asking his whereabouts.  Just before quitting time, he called.
 That QRP signal was very clear and a sweet sound for sore ears!